Saturday, September 15, 2007

SURPRISE

OH MY GOD
i just spent 10 hours at elena's house doing yearbook, which was in all ways very very awful and i don't think it could have been in any way more enjoyable. except for talking to elena's mom who is SOSO nice and who fed me and made me wear slippers and drink tea :).
anyways- the point:
i got home from my ten hours of yearbook and i haven't eaten dinner though it's 8:30 and jessie tells me billy's mad that i took his longboard, and i'm going into my kitchen to get some food and my mom tells me i have to meet someone.
this someone is named clement. he is jamie's friend's homestay in grade 11 at Queen E. he knows Rocky's friend Alex who is also a homestay going to Queen E. he is German. he is INCREDIBLEY ATTRACTIVE. and right now, he is sitting on my couch watching school of rock.
MY DAY JUST GOT 10 BILLION TIMES BETTER!!!
EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT TALKING TO HIM!!!
IT'S THE IDEA OF IT THAT IS JUST SO AWESOME
and kind of comical
but still... just... wow. you can't make this stuff up.

No comments: