Monday, February 25, 2008

OUCH.

I'm just going to stop thinking and just busy myself to no end. Consequentially, I got alot done today without even having to take a nap. My mother is deathly ill so I bought groceries, and at the same time applied for a new job and returned movies. I switched shifts at work so I can go to GWT, and booked a doctor's appointment. I fed the hungry masses of my home. I called Morgan.
Now I'm going to do social homework so my mind doesn't start to dwell on things like next year or this summer or grad or the election or my weird dreams or other things that really just aren't my fucking business. And I'm not freaking out. I'm getting very good at not following my gut instincts, because they are usually working against me. I don't even have a reason to be feeling uptight, so take that, gut instinct. I'm not even talking to you.
But, I'm seeing less of everyone this week. I'm pining for my independance. I seem to have misplaced it since September.

No comments: