Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i miss i miss i miss, precious heart




abbey, i want that to make you feel a little bit better. i am so sorry things are just crap for you right now. here's sincere wishes that it is only temporary crap.
today i was thinking that i take everything much too seriously. like i don't really have the right to say i like something unless i'm completely informed and passionate about it, or that i understand something unless i have spent time carefully studying it. but most people don't do that, so i don't know if that makes me a tryhard or what. but then i think, why should i lower my standards of basic existence because of the way other people behave? then i kind of stop thinking about it because it's a bit stressful.
i'm supposed to be doing a timeline on Stalin, but i might make cookies instead. Today at DPS, Morgan said the best thing ever, because I did the same thing, I just didn't notice: In Social right now (we're studying dictators), it's really hard to focus to take notes because really she's just rating all the different dictators on their attractiveness. Dictators have sex appeal! I'm not sure why, I think it must be their charisma. Arielle used to say she wanted Trotsky to be her cat. He was Stalin's competitor for the control of Russia after Lenin died. (I apologize if I'm spelling all the dictators wrong, I'm not sure if their different in French or not). Anyways, I can't remember if Trotsky was the one who was exiled and was involved with Frieda, the South American painter. At least I think she was South American. And I think it was her. And Trotsky.

No comments: