Thursday, January 10, 2008

no!

sooo, i never blog. unfortunate? NO. i'm not good at making my life sound pretty. i don't have a encompassing opinion on the way everything in my life is going at any given time. mostly i just try not to completely blow everything... like tomorrow, i just hope i get about 60 on the replacement math test so i can replace my 44. ouch. i will not let art school be an excuse for lowering my academic standards! i miss hannah, she kept me in line. her excessive crazy translated into a slightly more diluted crazy in myself. and also, i just miss hannah. i'm never really around at school. she has a boy. it's unfortunate.
i'm tired. i'm worried about abbey. and hayley. and the way i relate to my mother. and about math. courses courses courses. i just want to be taking something else, already!
today i had an overwhelming desire for tempura. so i called my mom when i got home, and i was all: "JAPANESE FOOD?!" and she was all "dinner plans." so i ended up eating miniature meatballs, 3/4 f a grapefruit, 1/4 of one of those frozen pizzas we got from band (SO GROSS) and half a thing of french fries. the remaining fractions of my food were consumed by Jamie.
today Billy said the best thing EVER: "face lick, nipple pinch, BOOB PUNCH."
exact words. i would not joke.

No comments: