Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

I'VE BLOGGED THREE TIMES TODAY
and none of it is coherent or relevant and all of it is this string of hormonal bullshit that is not real writing.
i haven't done any homework. i'm worried i may do dumb things if properly tempted. i can't focus on anything, and i should go to bed.
...it would be cool if people actually replied to entries so i had some vague idea of who the hell even reads this.
http://www.marketplacephotography.com/children_fine_art_photography.htm

2 comments:

Calminaiel said...

Hey Becca,

So, I'll be completely honest, I really have a very limited idea about what you are talking about here.

But I do read it.

And I definitely haven't talked to you in a while. It makes me sad. I think the last time I actually saw you and said a proper hello was back during the Abemazing race. Hm...I shall have to fix that in the near future.

Much love,
~Cal~

Anonymous said...

Rebeccccca,

you KNOW I read it!!!!
I love you and your writing!

abbbbey!